- Information collection and use
When you operate and access data on Tarot, we may collect:
- Personal information that you provide us including full name, email address, phone number, address.
- Account login information includes any information required to set up an account such as username, login password, ID and security question & answer.
- Details of your visits to the resources in our website with unlimited traffic data, location data, weblogs and other media data.
- Information you provide by filling out forms on our website, such as when you sign up for receiving new posts immediately.
- Information is provided to us when you contact us by any other means.
We collect personal information only needed for the purposes of:
- Account Maintenance: to create and maintain your account on our website, including any promotions or bonuses associated with your account.
- Customer Service: to handle issues related to your service experience, including responding to your inquiries and complaints.
- Personalization: We can combine the collected data to get a more complete view of a consumer and thereby enable us to better serve with stronger personalization in all aspects, including improving and personalizing your experience on Tarot, innovating facilities, services and coming up with new ideas as well as serving you with referrals, advertisements tailored to your interests.
- Security: for purposes of preventing user account destruction or counterfeit client activities.
- Legal requirement: depending on the provisions of the law from time to time, we may collect, store and provide at the request of the competent state agency.
- Storage time
Personal information of customers will be stored until customers request to cancel or customers perform cancellation by themselves. In all cases, personal information of customers will be kept confidential on the servers of Tarot.
- The rules not to disclose personal information to third parties
Our website will not disclose to third parties any personal information provided to us, except in the following cases:
- You have agreed to disclose your personal information to a third party.
- Your personal information will be provided to the partners who are the parties that provide services to us in relation to order execution and are limited to the necessary information as well as the application of regulations to ensure the security and confidentiality of personal information.
- Your personal information that has been processed into statistical data will not reveal your identity.
- Your personal information will be revealed to the authority if it is required by law and such disclosure is reasonably necessary to comply with legal processes.
- Marketing rules
The customers have the right to choose not to receive certain information from our website or any of our partners. Other than what mentioned above, we will not send you any information, emails or recommended commercials.
We will not sell, rent or lend customer information to any outside company. Neither will we use your personal information for marketing purposes nor our partners, unless otherwise requested.
All emails sent to clients upon their request will have the option to unsubscribe from my email. The request will be processed and completed in a minute and we will do everything to ensure that no contact information has been sent to the customer who has said they do not want to receive this information anymore.
- Data safety
We work hard to keep our customers’ personal information secure. We have taken a number of security measures, including:
- Safety in operational environments: we store customer confidentiality in secure operating environments and can only be accessed by representatives and service providers on a known basis. We comply with industry standards and laws in the privacy of customers’ personal information.
- Safety in the event attacked by hackers: In the result of losing customer personal data, we will be responsible for reporting the incident to the authorities for timely investigation and handling and informing known customers.
- Safety in payment:We use the secure online payment method to transact and receive any payments from my customers. Exchange of information and transactions, including authentication, reporting, passwords, and payment-related data between customers and application systems are strictly protected by SSL technology.
- Customer’s Rights To Personal Information
- Customers have the right to provide us with personal information and can change that decision at any time.
- Customers have the right to check, update, and correct their personal information by logging in to their account and correcting personal information or asking us to do this.
- The Customer has the right to report a breach of privacy under the terms outlined above.
- Customer Support Center
If you would like to check your personal information, please contact the department that answered your question or via the contact details our website gives you when you provide your personal information.
If you do not know who to contact or if you would like to inquire about the personal information you have provided on our website, please contact: